We are a SINE, IIT Bombay incubated company, organizing customized industry visits for college students. Partnering with companies large and small, we stand a proud effort in bridging the gap between campus and corporate.
We are looking for couple of young, dynamic and enthusiastic interns who can join our team and bring a revolution in the education industry.
Social Media Intern:
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive social media strategy that defines how social media marketing techniques will be applied to increase visibility and traffic across all Purple Squirrel brands and products.
- Lead the development of organization-wide social media management standards, policies and rules of engagement for social media.
- Define key performance indicators and implement enterprise levelmeasurement, analytics, and reporting methods to gauge success.
- Mentor and provide training to communication and management professionals throughout the organization on best practices for creating, managing, monitoring, and developing content for social networks.
- Work with the brand to explore and identify ways to integrate social media into business strategies and marketing campaigns.
- Apply marketing research and development methods to learn and understand emerging trends and technologies and to communicate this knowledge clearly and concisely.