Apply before 2014-12-18
Stipend : 7000-10,000
Duration : 2nd December to 31st March
This is our culture where exceptionally talented individuals respect each other and work together to achieve excellent results. You\'ll work with strong leaders and colleagues who create an environment where you can be your best.Earn the trust of our clients
our clients\' interests always come first. Without their trust, we don\'t have a business, and we work hard each day to build on their confidence. This is why your integrity and values matter at Gray Routes.
Become the best at what you do
Develop unrivalled industry expertise by working on the most innovative solutions for our clients. Here the work will be rewarding as you meet intellectual challenges each day and build your skills through continuous training.
· Focusing on creating a pipeline of sales leads and assisting the sales team with ongoing clients. You will gain knowledge and experience on how to manage a product launch from the research phase until the actual sales come in.
· This consists of gathering relevant research data from different sources. Help prospective clients understand our product.
- Meeting new clients and generation of project Leads, closing sales call with client
- Identify new business and revenue opportunities with innovative mobile applications
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Strong interpersonal & communication skills
· Ability to identify customer\'s long-term strategic requirements and assess impact for Gray Routes
· Strong negotiating & modelling skills, Entrepreneurial spirit
· 1 – 5 years of work experience. Relevant experience in FMCG sales is a bonus!
· A challenging position in a young and entrepreneurial company, located in Mumbai.
· Being part of a young and fun team, development of personal and professional skills.
· The opportunity to be on board at the early stage of an exciting journey Exposure to many different elements of making a start-up business a success.
· Exceptional platform to achieve highest potential career in e-commerce, B2B sales.
Gray Routes was recognized as Top 75 Innovative Business start-ups out of over 14000 entries in Economic Times Power of Ideas 2012 organized by DST, CIIE and ET.
Links to find out more about us:
If learning more about our way of doing business has convinced you to join Gray Routes, then applying for a position is your next step. You can apply for jobs by clicking on Apply Button.
If you have any questions please contact Human Resources: +91 9167727607