Apply before 2014-08-31
Stipend : Performance Based
Duration : 6 months
Wish to drive the engine of growth @ Cactus?
Itching to relate to the larger picture and contribute at a higher level? Willing to learn the ropes and deliver in a high-impact role?
If your answer to these questions is “Yes,” read on for more.
Here’s an opportunity that can help you do exactly that and provide you with a never-before learning experience.
Since building quality freelance capacity is one of the cornerstones of our Vision 2015, we’re expanding our Global Talent Acquisition Team and are looking for an intern to join our small but dynamic unit at the Andheri office. This high-impact position will enable you to gain an insight into the global editing industry, give you the opportunity to hire highly qualified freelancers for the organization, and action strategies from the frontline every day. In short, you would be the first point for contact for freelancers hired by CACTUS.
We are seeking applications for this position, since the role requires a strong understanding of the demands of editing and the way it is defined at CACTUS.
Here’s a broad outline of the tasks the role involves:
- Maintaining a strong line of communication with freelance applicants
- Data tracking and management
- Coordinating with different members of the editing team to make key hiring decisions
- Looking for new channels of recruitment based on knowledge gathered
To apply for this position, in addition to being interested in it, you should
- Have excellent written communication skills and be able to communicate effectively and quickly
- Be able to adapt to flexible work demands
- Have strong time-management skills (multi-tasking will be required)
- Possess strong analytical and numerical skills