The Last Date to apply is over.
Apply before 2015-02-28
Stipend : No Stipend
Duration : 2 - 3 Months
Any Graduate / MBA / Pursuing MBA
Job description: (Duration – 2 Months)
- Conducting qualitative & quantitative research (primary and secondary) on variety of topics to gather information/ focus groups. The job entails both desk research and on field research.
- Work collaboratively with the strategy team to create brand directional thought process.
- Analyze competition & market trends to keep abreast with the latest studies happening in the market for different businesses.
- Ability to frame questionnaires for the market study
- Work in tandem with other research analysts for the execution of the projects
- Create presentations post interpretation of data
- Travel to some outstation locations if required
Key Skills & requirements:
- Analytical bend of mind
- Interested in making a career in Brand Management/ Marketing
- Out-going, enthusiastic, quick learner
- Good at number crunching
- Good at working on excel, power-points, presentations.
- Eye for detail & ability to find solutions effectively on time
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program
- Highly energetic, self-motivated individual with a desire to succeed