Selected location in your state
Apply before 2015-03-16
Stipend : 0
Duration : Three days 9.30 AM- 5.30 PM
Civil, Mechanical & Electrical
NCTSR has been working in the direction of improving the quality and technology. In order to achieve this NCTSR has launched several training program throughout the Country. It shall be our privilege to organize technical training programs for Junior Engineers/ Assistant Engineers (Civil, Mechanical & Electrical).
Course content of proposed training program are as follows:-
- Preliminary buildings & road construction requirement and survey.
- Building construction & maintenance.
- Construction material (Road & Building).
- Estimate/contract preparation.
- CPM tool for construction management
- Computer applications- Internet, Microsoft, Excel, Power Point Presentations, Auto- CAD in engineering.
- Project Management
- Quality control & Quality assurance.
- Building construction management.
- Pavement & cross drainage designing.
- Water supply, sewerage and sanitation works along with construction activities & records entry bill preparation etc.
- Sewerage treatment plants and related activities & office procedure.
- Project preparation, DPR preparation and core network
- Feasibility study & preparation of detailed project reports (DPR).
- Identification, characterization and stabilization of soil
- Laboratory experiment: test on soil, aggregate etc.
- Geometrical design &alignment of roads
- Fundamentals of mechanical engineering
- Lighting schemes & automation
- Selection of cables & cable jointing
- Distribution automation of power supply
- Laboratory training, site demonstration, group discussion & evaluation. The participants will be issued course material during the courses
National Council for Training & Social Research
Post Box No 9536, C-14, 1St Floor, Jhilmil Colony, New Delhi-110095 Ph :- +91-11-43615435, +91-11-43544923, +91-11-22144978, +91-11-22145234, +91-11- 22145235 Fax Nos : +91-11-42424964 (M) +91-11-9911295435 E-mail: [email protected], [email protected], /Website: www.nctsr.com
Page 2 of 8
Expert faculty from industry will cover two topics each in forenoon and afternoon sessions. Delivery mode is in form of lectures audio / video presentation, group exercises, role plays, games, question and answer sessions.
Course fee is Rs. 6,900/- ( Six thousand nine hundred only ) per participant for three days training program. Minimum batch size is of 40 Engineers.
Course duration: Three days
Timings: 9.30 AM- 5.30 PM.
Venue: Selected location in your state / union territory.
NCTSR shall take responsibility of all arrangement as appended below:-
- Bear travel expenses & honorarium to the faculty.
- Preparation of course contents, computer CD’s & course kit for participants.
- Inaugural session, registration, attendance, feedback, examination, valedictory session &certificate distribution.
Payment: In advance or before commencement of training program through bank draft in favor of “National Council Training & Social Research” payable at New Delhi.
For more details visit our website www.NCTSR.Com and Contact at Mobile No 09811094923,