Anyone who can meet the detailed requirement.
Follow the two simple steps given below to apply .
Choose the desired opening read the details carefully and apply online.
STEP 2 :
Once you submit your resume you will get an email from us mentioning the day\\'s
and time when you can come for the interview only if you clear the online test.
- Write helpful, useful and educational blog (content) for businesses. We shall brief you about the same initially.
- Write precise and correct content to keep readers engaged in our blog.
- Researching, writing and repurposing marketing collaterals like whitepapers, case-studies, presentations, info graphics, newsletters and other strategic customer awareness enhancers.
- Research and write documents such as deployment guides, usage procedures, technical notes, troubleshooting guides, user guides, online help.
- Drive the process of having blogs / articles reviewed and approved.
- Coordinate and collaborate with product management, development, testing, marketing, support and related teams through the product-lifecycle process to collect information.
- Professionally and consistently self-edit own work and assist in editing the work of other team members when necessary.
- Meet requirements for speed, deadlines, and methodology.
- Maintain focus on delivering blog in the most efficient and productive way.
- Independently, and doggedly, investigates products and concepts until all is crystal-clear.
- A compelling desire to deliver innovative and exceptional content. creating and delivering presentations.
- You would ensure that the blog will get the reader to Learn how to do something, think about something in a new way, be entertained, have the curiosity piqued, advance their skill set.
- Proven ability with English spelling, grammar, punctuation, syntax and composition rules and a clear business/technical writing style.
- Strong presentation, communication (written and oral), listening, and interpersonal skills
- You should to be good at using clear, jargon free language.
- You should to be good at being helpful.
- You should to be succinct (edit, edit, edit)
- Demonstrate ability to quickly grasp, document and present technical, abstract, or advanced concepts clearly to any audience level required by a product.
- A relentless attention to detail.
- A compelling desire to deliver innovative and exceptional content.
- Keen ability to grasp complexity quickly and to focus on key issues.
Benefits & Perks
- No dress code. T shirts, shorts, jeans, flip flops are just fine.
- We devote 10% of our work time to learn new things.
- Free around the day snacks & beverages.
- A carrom board & gaming sessions for unwinding after a hard day\\'s work.
- Our workspaces are comfortable and fun.
- We go out for picnics, treks, adventure sports, leisure trips & play : cricket, football, chess, pool, kite flying and much more.
- Purchase of books.