The internship will be part of the research & development team to consult with Kaleidoscope\'s new initiatives companies regarding the development of mobile & web applications, provide business and technical insights to clients; assist with mobile education initiatives; and develop/maintain mobile solutions (applications) for internal needs.
This internship is designed to be both educational and practical, by applying theory to real-world applications in a professional setting. Students will have the opportunity to drive and take ownership of meaningful projects, have high impact work, own decision-making ability, as well as collaborate and network with high-level executives. Students should be able to work independently as well as in tandem with other Research Park student interns.
- · Current student enrolled in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Business preferred
- · Strong web & mobile app development experience across platforms preferred
- · Demonstrates ability to provide consultation services
- · Strong knowledge of business skills
- · Demonstrates willingness to provide help to people
- · Demonstrates strong social skills
- · Conscientious and customer-oriented
- · Ability to work in fast-paced environments and work on tight deadlines
Position reports to the Assistant Director for External Relations and IT Manager.
Flexible hours, as long as project delivery is on schedule.
What you will learn in this internship
It will be a challenging environment where enough opportunities will be provided for students to learn and grow.